Junior Account Manager (4701)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding, global online customer support service provider with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Account Manager to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing ongoing support and assistance to the Account Managers in the company and will possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Assist the Account Managers on a daily basis with any procedures and tasks relating to their teams.
- Assist with interviews, engage and train individuals who will be providing their services for their clients through the internally developed CRM platform.
- Help with reporting, analysing and evaluating the performance of the freelancers and provide your insights to the Account Managers.
- Add your contribution and value to the team! Work on side projects and ideas that will optimise and enhance the quality of the services our client is able to offer.
- Educated to degree level in Business or related field.
- Any experience / background related to Human Resources, Management, Administration, Customer Support, Marketing or any other relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal & written). Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new challenges and environments.
- Strong IT Skills (MS Office etc…)
- Good knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides will be considered a significant advantage.