We are seeking to recruit an experienced Internal Accountant to join our team.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping for various local and international clients
- Preparing payroll
- Performing Debtors, Creditors and Bank reconciliations.
- Preparing Financial statements.
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Professional qualification not necessary but will be considered as an advantage
- 3-5 years prior experience in an accounting or audit role
- Knowledge of preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reports
- Knowledge of Intelisoft accounting software
- Knowledge of Caseware reporting software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of Social Security, Income Tax and VAT
- Fluent in Greek and English (any additional language will be a plus)
- Team player and well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Monthly gross remuneration €1.000 – €1.200 depending on qualifications/experience.
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an hour lunch break and Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.