- Translates designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Develops user interface components implementing them following well-known React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux.
- Ensure that React components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Manages internal tickets as requested by senior and lead members of the development team.
- Conducts a testing and implementation plan for all new software in line with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots issue that arise during the day to day operation of the business.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their Line Manager.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Fluency in English.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.