Italian-Speaking Customer Support Agent
- Monitors then grades phone-calls and e-mail exchanges to establish if the company’s employees make use of proper techniques in achieving their goals and targets.
- Reviews the staff’s work quality by making use of call recording systems and applications.
- Provides data to the management team on daily call monitoring.
- Works with the team members to ensure either positive or negative feedback on monitored calls and emails.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement on performance, procedures and customer experience, based on root cause analysis.
- Creates daily reports to outline the number of calls available in all systems and highlights the performance level for each recording that is analysed.
- Performs root call analysis on missed quality goals.
- Develops and recommends action plans to reduce or eliminate the root cause and improve operational performance.
- Reports to the COO and upper management.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines, policies and all regulation changes that may occur.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Provides, upon request, trainings for new Quality Assurance agents.
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines, including, but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Educated to degree level in Business or other related field.
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Fluency in the Italian Language is essential.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently.
- Motivated to perform quality work.
- Diligent about arriving to work on time and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Possesses a can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships within all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively.
- Able to respond to new information quickly.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements would be advantageous.