IT Technician (4706)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global company with a regional presence in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an IT Technician to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background relating to Information Technology and a minimum of 1+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar position.
- Maintains and supports workstations, servers, operating systems, application software, automation tools, storage systems, networking, android devices.
- Prepares and implements changes and upgrades to the systems infrastructure to support new projects, meet compliance requirements and replace aging technology.
- Monitors the systems infrastructure in order to perform preventive maintenance, detect and fix defects, apply new versions and patches, mitigate system vulnerabilities.
- Implements and maintains the systems backup and redundancy strategies.
- Configures and maintains the systems in accordance to the company’s security, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation (e.g. manuals, network diagrams, configuration standards, asset inventory lists, test plans).
- Provides support and assistance to users and customers.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service.
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience in line with the requirements listed below.
- Proven experience as IT technician.
- Windows operating system experience is a must.
- Windows Active Directory.
- Networking skills and knowledge.
- Storage systems.
- Antivirus and backup systems.
- Monitoring, management and automation tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.