IT System & Network Administrator
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global technology company with regional offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced IT System & Network Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience with IT Infrastructure, in particular experience and knowledge of Linux is a must.
- Possessing the knowledge and skills to perform advanced management and troubleshooting for all components of the network and systems infrastructure.
- Knowledge and skills to install, configure, and troubleshoot server operating systems, storage devices, group policy, backup and restoration and other various services that make up networked operating systems.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining applications with IT infrastructure.
- Interacting with the programmers, developers, and analysts to develop the necessary infrastructure that will implement the company’s strategies.
- Providing risk assessment.
- Assessing new opportunities.
- Flag potential issues.
- Managing multiple vendors.
- Asset management.
- Good understanding of network knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory on a corporate level.
- Ad hoc duties relevant to the position.
- Educated to degree level in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years in IT infrastructure.
- Proven track record in defining infrastructure solution designs, and implementation for complex IT projects.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language.
- Technical expertise in infrastructure and connectivity topics.
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such as firewalls, proxy servers, data centres, cloud, virtualization, storage and backup.
- Proven track record in the following technologies: VMWare virtualization, Microsoft Active Directory principles, Linux setup and administration, Networking.
- Setup, administration, and Operation with FC SAN Switches and Storage Systems.
- JAMF experience and supporting MAC OS X on a corporate level.
- Cisco and Checkpoint firewall and switches knowledge.