IT Support Officer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Group of Companies providing legal and other related services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a capable and hardworking IT Support Officer to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally have 1+ years of relevant experience within IT Support and speak Greek and English fluently. Our client is headquartered in Nicosia, but also has offices in Limassol, so a degree of travel between offices will be required as and when needed.
- Support IT projects.
- Following up with latest technologies and Information Technology related legislation.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware & software faults.
- Participating in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate record of hardware and software.
- Providing daily support to IT related requests.
- Performing physical monitoring of services provided by all vendors.
- Travelling to affiliates company branches, island-wide, as to provide support, when required.
- Participating in training and coaching sessions for continuous learning and skills development.
- Technical school leaving certificate or University Degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- 1+ years of experience in IT Support is a must.
- Knowledge of hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Networking & Telephony, CCNA Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- Must have flexibility and adaptability.
- Willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required.