IT Officer (4648)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Company with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an IT Officer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally have a relevant academic background relating to Information Technology and have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant professional experience in line with the requirements listed below.
- Setup workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)…
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouse’s, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place order.
- Offer technical support, fixing problems, daily backups.
- Providing daily support for computer network users.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Information Technology or a related field.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Antivirus software.
- Experience with configuration of wireless networks.
- Experience with Virtual Technology Servers.
- Fluent in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.