IT Officer (4524)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC and CBC regulated payment institution with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a technically capable and hardworking IT Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant working experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Maintain the Company’s PC’s, Servers and other Network hardware in working condition and Troubleshooting.
- Perform updates, backups, restoration, migration and upgrades.
- Setup and Configuration of IT related systems.
- Communication with Vendors.
- Supervising the implementation of IT related projects.
- Communicating with Internal Auditors.
- Perform any related work as assigned.
- Preferably a degree in a Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience is a must.
- Knowledge of C++ will be considered as an advantage .
- Hands on experience with computer setups.
- TCP/IP stack and networking knowledge.
- SQL Database Administration.
- MS Active Directory Services.
- Virtualization Environments.
- Firewall Administration.
- Willing to learn and eager to work.
- Be fluent in Greek and English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.