IT Business Analyst (4857)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly respected and expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an IT Business Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar position and have excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Mapping business and user needs.
- Analysing business input and creating business requirements and specifications.
- Engaging with business heads to research and understand their needs.
- Providing further amendments and business insight throughout development projects.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Prepare business cases backed with data driven analysis.
- Collaboration with delivery team.
- Modelling for visual representation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
- Previous work experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Subject Matter Expert or User Experience Specialist for minimum of 2 years.
- Previous experience within derivatives industry.
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce/Sugar/Pipedrive/HubSpot) administration/maintenance.
- Experience in Client Portal user experience design.
- Understanding of IT software development cycles.
- Familiarity with various business, project management and IT methodologies.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Transparent Team player.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.