IT Business Analyst (4649)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most long-established and highly respected CySEC licenced Investment Firms with global operations, we are seeking to recruit an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Evaluate business processes, analyze requirements, uncover areas for improvement and development.
- Study system capabilities; design modifications; construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Write technical specifications.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, develop, shape and refine requirements.
- Develop test strategies, document test scenarios, and coordinate the execution of test scripts.
- Conduct research on industry best practices and standards to implement product improvements continuously.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Conduct and coordinate product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning.
- Interpret and evaluate research data to develop data driven business analyses and projections.
- Perform weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Create informative, actionable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Educated to Degree level in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Detail oriented, analytical mindset.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Software maintenance experience.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Strong team player.
- Focused on process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.