IT Business Analyst (4605)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Information Technology solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented IT Business Analyst to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience and be familiar with the Agile Framework/Methodology.
- Ability to create connections between business requirements and technical aspects.
- Define and document requirements and analyze and prioritize requirements.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Write functional specifications; lead development of common standards and tools.
- Assists in operational rollout and support.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ of relevant experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skill, Greek would be considered an advantage.
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of personal presence and highly developed communication skills.
- Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people.
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges.