iOS Developer – IT – Nicosia – Ref#568
An international payment solutions provider offering services that enhance customer experience, incorporate transparency, and adhere to the most stringent security standards, are working with GRS to recruit for an iOS Developer to be based in their Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will be designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform. If you have a portfolio of existing apps and projects and are ready for the next step in your career, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Maintaining the code and optimisation of the application.
- University graduate in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Proven experience with app store submission requirements.
- Fluency in English language to a professional level.
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance and performance bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.