iOS Developer (4591)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a new but rapidly expanding sports betting operator with operations in Cyprus, is searching to recruit an experienced and dedicated iOS Developer to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will be someone who is also able to write clear, commented code and must be available to attend regular meetings with the team to discuss solutions and process.
As an iOS developer you will be involved with the development of all components and features of a new application. You will need to understand REST API architecture and know how to create client-side requests to use it. On this role you will collaborate with other developers, product owner, designer and QA engineers.
- Proven native iOS development experience (3+ years).
- Proficiency in Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Very good understanding of Autolayout, UIKit.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Experience with Core Animation, CoreData, Firebase.
- Experience with RESTful services integration.
- Experience with profiling, performance tuning.
- Good knowledge of software pattern and practices.
- Knowledge of Continous Integration, GIT.
- Good communication skills and team working.
- Fluency in English language (written and oral), Russian would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile team with colleagues in other countries.
- Experience with Objective-C would be considered an advantage.
- Experience with high transaction mobile applications would be considered an advantage.
- Developing mobile applications for sportsbook, online betting would be considered an advantage.