CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly innovative and rapidly expanding technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright and talented iOS Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as proven, practical experience with iOS Development.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Proven Working experience in iOS development.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Have published more than one iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.