Investment Analyst (Russian-Speaking) (4716)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established, International multifamily office, private equity and fund’s management company with regional offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Investment Analyst to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will be fluent in Russian and English and have demonstrable, previous experience with Investment Analysis.
- Daily portfolio monitoring.
- Periodical client and management reporting.
- Securities trading (Cash Fixed Income, Cash Equities).
- Portfolios reconciliation within internal systems.
- Constant investment analysis and idea generation (Bonds, Equities, incl. PE/VC analysis).
- Communication with fund Administrators, brokers and other counterparties.
- Assisting internal compliance and auditors.
- Educated to degree level in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Investment analysis experience, especially in ‘area’ of fixed income.
- Russian and English language (advanced). Greek language skills will be considered an advantage;
- CySEC Advanced certification is highly desirable and will be considered a significant competitive advantage.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Bloomberg terminal usage experience is a plus.
- CFA Program designation or candidacy is a plus.