International Tax Manager (4662)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an International Tax Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, senior-level experience within a Tax role and have a willingness to travel within Europe and to work as part of an international team located in different geographies.
- First point of contact for Cypriot and cross-border tax matters within the Group.
- Proactively monitor local and international tax developments and assess impacts for the Group.
- Implement tax policies and processes.
- Lead, coordinate and supervise tax compliance and reporting requirements of group entities in various jurisdictions, including: Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR), Country-by-Country reporting (CbCR), Master File, Local transfer pricing files of various group entities.
- Liaise and coordinate with tax, accounting and other departments of group entities in various jurisdictions.
- Manage relationship with external tax advisors.
- Coordinate and obtain transfer pricing studies where required.
- Design, maintain and further develop tax reporting systems and processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification, or elimination.
- Degree in Law, Finance or Accounting/Audit.
- At least 5-8 years of previous experience in a similar role in an international top holding company, or relevant experience in tax advisory (big four experience preferred).
- Strong understanding of international tax concepts required, including knowledge how to apply international tax compliance and reporting duties (such as Master File and CbC reports) in practice.
- Hands-on experience with OECD BEPS actions and corresponding local and international tax implications and recent EU legislative changes required.
- Master’s Degree in Tax or a qualification in International Tax will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to deliver clear and concise guidance and instructions to subsidiaries and other group functions.
- Ability to develop trusting and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization and across various teams.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work strategically as well as hands-on and capable and willing to dig into the details.
- Self-motivated and used to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Highly reliable, trustworthy and loyal personality.
- Willingness to travel within Europe and to work as part of an international team located in different geographies.