International Payroll Manager (4863)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Service Provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an International Payroll Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Payroll, in particular with International Payroll, not just locally in Cyprus.
- Ensure that all employment contracts and pay slips comply with the relevant local law
- Ensure the requisite employment insurances are in place.
- Check and ensure that the first pay slip issued to our clients by the Service Delivery Teams reconcile with the calculator used at the point of sale.
- Ensure that the monthly and annual statutory returns are filed correctly.
- Ensure that statutory payments are made in the correct way.
- You will be the point of contact for our clients’ external accountants in various countries and continually liaise with them to ensure they are providing any local developments that might affect our business.
- You will understand and keep updated with employment laws associated with our clients’ employed solutions.
- You will provide training to our clients’ payroll staff and others on payroll matters.
- Good functional knowledge and business understanding.
- Good Computer Skills (advanced excel desirable).
- Good knowledge of international payroll particularly those in Europe.
- Proven and successful experience in payroll administration, and accounting or finance.
- A sound understanding of the employment laws in at least three European countries.
- Excellent written and spoken business English is essential. Any additional European or Nordic language will be considered an advantage.
- A proven track record of managing a payroll team with some remote workers.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Committed team player who will go that extra mile for the team and customers.
- Demonstrate an extremely positive and proactive approach to work and have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.
- You must be able to demonstrate a highly organised approach to work with the ability to balance priorities.
- You will have the ability to review existing processes, procedures and software and implement changes as and when required within budget constraints.