Internal Bookkeeper (4861)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accounting Services, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Bookkeeper to join their team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant bookkeeping experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- General Bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Issuing and entering of income invoices.
- Producing statements and various reports either through the internal accounting system or Excel.
- Recording expenses, assets and liabilities.
- Updating creditors and debtors lists.
- Executive bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Any other general accounting/bookkeeping tasks as required by Management.
- Ideally educated in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English are a must (Written & Spoken).
- Knowledge of the Cycom Accounting software will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills (Word/Excel/Outlook in particular).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.