Internal Bookkeeper (4702)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding International Group of Companies with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Internal Bookkeeper to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Payroll preparation and execution.
- Communication with service providers.
- Performing Debtors, Creditors and Bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Knowledge of preparation and submission of VAT, VIES reports.
- Preparation of Financial statements.
- Reporting to Financial Controller.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years prior experience in an accounting or audit role.
- Knowledge of professional accounting software.
- Fluent in Greek and English (any additional language will be a plus).
- Professional qualification not essential but will be considered as an advantage.
- Team player and well organized with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation system.