Internal Accountant (4747)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and well-respected provider of Audit & Accounting services to both Local and International clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Internal Accountant to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the internal accounting needs of the company, including VAT and Payroll calculations.
- Maintaining accounting records for the Firm.
- Reconcile invoices, identify discrepancies, post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Cash management, posting of payments etc…
- Handling Payroll for the Firm including Social Insurance
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports for management.
- Assist team in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings, and annual audits.
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns.
- Any other duties allocated by the Directors of the Firm.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in accounting is a must.
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential.
- LCCI Higher or similar qualification and/or Diploma/Degree in Accounting.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax return and VAT in Cyprus.
- Experience with Payroll calculations and processing.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Be able to work independently, with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to use MS Excel to a high standard is must.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.