Insolvency Accountant (4600)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit, Tax & Accounting Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an Insolvency Accountant to join their team based in the heart of Nicosia. This position will ideally suit a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant. Full training on Insolvency will be given to the successful candidate.
- Assisting in all aspects of engagements, which may involve taking possession of assets, operating insolvent entities and dealing with stakeholders.
- Becoming familiar with insolvency law and other relevant legislation.
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and financial professionals as required.
- Assisting in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Analyzing financial information, reviewing accounting records and developing financial models.
- Reporting to lending institutions.
- Various other duties for the insolvency team as required.
- A relevant degree from a well-respected University.
- ACA or ACCA qualification and/or MBA from a reputable business school.
- Previous and demonstrable experience in the Insolvency field would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and a variable workload as required.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- Superior customer service experience.
- Good team player is a must.