Infrastructure Engineer (4585)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-standing and highly respected provider of Professional Services, we are seeking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4+ years of experience in a similar position and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Support and maintain network technologies such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- Provide Virtualization and Storage platform management configuration, design and expertise.
- Design and implement innovative infrastructure solutions based on best industry practices.
- Manage tools to enforce the firm’s backup, archive and mobile devices policy.
- Establish smart networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Secure network / infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network landscape and scheduling upgrades.
- Collect Business Requirements and translate to IT Architecture artifacts.
- Manage assigned projects and program components in a team working environment (internal and external) to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field. A Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge and experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualization, Network, Firewall technologies.
- Certifications in Network or Virtualization or Firewall or Microsoft Solutions will be a strong advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to enable multitasking and timely follow-up.
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently.
- Fluent in English.