In-House Lawyer (4711)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an In-House Lawyer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Lawyer, ideally in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Law and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Provide legal advice to the company’s management and employees.
- To prepare draft agreements, correspondence documents, order documents, authorization documents, internal regulations, etc. documents.
- To represent the company’s interests in state, municipal, judicial and private sector institutions in Cyprus and abroad.
- To prepare the necessary documents for legal research (Due Legal Diligence).
- Independently prepare and submit all necessary documents to the Cyprus Business Register.
- Higher academic or second level professional higher education in law, qualification of a lawyer.
- Good knowledge of commercial law, corporate law and labour law, as well as an understanding of personal data protection.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience as a lawyer (experience in the field of aviation will be considered an advantage), preferably in an international company or law firm.
- Experience in drafting and drawing up agreements, documents, business correspondence, preferably for planning documents or normative acts drafts.
- Excellent knowledge of English, ability to apply it in the development and analysis of documents, participation in meetings and negotiations. Knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Good work organization and computer skills MS Office.