In-House Lawyer (4642)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of the most well-established and highly regarded CySEC Licensed Investment Firms with operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an In-House Lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Law and a minimum of 4+ years of practical experience in the legal field.
- Providing legal advice to the employees, the Company’s management team and the Company’s Board of Directors for any legal matters that may arise.
- Ensuring the legality of the Company’s business practices and the Company’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Researching, anticipating and guarding the Company against legal risks.
- Drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding any type of legal agreements.
- Liaising directly with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other national and international governmental or other authorities.
- Developing Company policies on an array of matters.
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, European and international level.
- Serving as the primary legal support in relation to intellectual property (including trademark) issues.
- Becoming involved in any adhoc projects and provide advice accordingly.
- Educated to Degree level in Law.
- Members of the Cyprus Bar Association are encouraged to apply.
- 4+ years of experience; experience in the financial services or other related industry is an advantage.
- Experience in a regulated environment will be considered an advantage.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Excellent command of the English language (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Communication skills, organizational skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines, analytical skills.