HR Recruitment Officer (4845)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a HR Recruitment Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Recruitment Officer, ideally within the retail Forex industry.
As the HR Recruitment Officer, you shall be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle of the global team. You shall be conducting group online interviews & phone screenings, identifying potential candidates through online sourcing, updating job ads, scheduling interview appointments and ensure that Company will attract and hire the most qualified employees. Ultimately you shall play an important part in developing recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the Group, while identifying suitable candidates for each current role.
- Design and update job descriptions & confirm content with Line-Managers.
- Screening job applicants for the hiring & selection process through recruitment databases, social media etc.
- Interviewing candidates through online channels.
- Confirm feedback with Line-Manager and shortlist candidates for 2nd interview process.
- Updating local websites of available vacancies by using company’s database, social media, local websites etc.
- Communicating with potential candidates over the phone when needed as to conduct e-meetings and provide assessment reports to Line-Managers.
- Handling all the onboarding & offboarding processes – provide relevant information of new hires to the HR department for each entity, accordingly.
- Keep communication with relevant recruitment agencies, recruitment emails, establish new agreements and/or renew current recruitment contracts.
- Coordinate with all the participants as to schedule interview meetings online etc.
- Conduct the recruitment & selection process for executive positions (headhunting) via Corporate Linkedin account and create a network of potential talents.
- Additionally, you will be managing:
- The renewal and/or any (visa) work permit – employee issue, following all local immigration & labor processes accordingly for any new hired and/or existing employees.
- The Performance Management process such as: keeping Employee Evaluation records, managing performance cycle on a probation & annual basis, and preparing the performance review forms to be sent within time limits for our international staff.
- The annual employee One-on-One meetings with the HR department, by collecting feedback, employee views, training needs etc. of each department in collaboration with the Group HR dept.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an HR Recruitment Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring & recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
- Confident and dynamic personality, with a creative mind.
- BA or MA in Human Resources Management.