As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are currently recruiting an exceptional HR Professional to manage our HR Department in Limassol offices. You will be required to handle all the HR function of the department effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate must have ideally at least two years of relevant experience in a financial company, be creative and out of the box thinker. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a dynamic company, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this HR role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Advertising job ads through various recruiting channels and HR websites
- Headhunting, interviewing and shortlisting candidates, and arranging interviews with line managers
- Managing staff wellness initiatives
- Maintaining and updating HR databases and filing system
- Preparation of all necessary documents for new employees to comply with CySEC regulations and other governmental authorities (Social insurance, TAX, etc).
- Effective handling new employees’ induction and onboarding
- Handling of foreigners’ immigration documentation (work permits, yellowslip, etc)
- Liaising with the payroll department on employees’ salaries and benefits
- Evaluating and addressing employees’ needs
- Coordinating the annual performance evaluation process
- Handling employee’s issues
- Working on various HR related projects assigned by the top management
- A University Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree in HR, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position it’s a must
- Ideally two years of experience in a financial company it’s a big plus
- Fluent English and Greek is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be out an of the box and creative thinker
- Familiar with social media and comfortable with posting ads on social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge MS office applications
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Team-building activities.
- Free medical insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-66 into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email