HR Manager – Human Resources/Real Estate – Limassol – Ref#625
A well-established Real Estate Firm are working with GRS to recruit a HR Manager based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR capacity and ideally be educated to degree level in HR. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based HR Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Recruitment & Selection procedures from start to finish.
- Plan the Induction and Onboarding process for new employees.
- Responsible for the implementation of Human Resources procedures and practices across the employees’ lifecycle
- Partner with managers to resolve Employee Relations issues
- Supervise the Attendance and Leave Management
- Act to minimize possible Health and Safety risks in the workplace
- Other duties as assigned by the management
- Develop, in collaboration with the managers, Learning and Development options and handles the training administration
- Drive compliance with applicable laws, rules and GDPR regulations
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and relevant data sources, and prepare annual KPI reports
- Supervise the process of managing and updating employees’ personal data, files and related Human Resources records
- Develop and supervise and process for all needed HR administration tasks and increases the overall HR process’ efficiency
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of applicable Employment laws in Cyprus and GDPR regulations
- Proficient in building HR procedures and practises
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Master with specialization in HR or equivalent
- Computer proficiency in standard office and HR management applications
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.comquoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.