HR Manager (4806)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an HR Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Human Resources and possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Continue to develop the recently set up HR function, as deemed appropriate for the Group.
- Manage recruitment for the Company.
- Support the people managers in managing their staff.
- Manage the new joiners & leavers process.
- Ensure the Company & Group have suitable policies appropriate for their relevant entities.
- Develop policies and procedures where necessary.
- Working with Heads of departments & Country Heads to ensure relevant roles have job descriptions.
- To implement and maintain an appropriate employee evaluation process.
- Manage the payroll requirements for processing, benefits offered to staff.
- Ensure Companies within the group are compliant with relevant laws & regulatory requirements from an HR perspective (eg. GDPR).
- Deal effectively with any HR matters escalated from the employees.
- Produce monthly MI.
- Support the Senior Management Team to achieve the Group’s vision & strategy.
- Other tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Educated to degree level in Human Resources or related field.
- Relevant HR qualification, preferably CIPD.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams, departments & offices across the organization.
- Ability to build rapport with employees across the organization.
- Experience of working with BambooHR is an advantage.