Head of Risk (4839)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international AIF we are we are seeking to recruit an experienced and well-qualified Head of Risk join their expanding team in Larnaca. The successful applicant will have proven experience in Financial Risk Management and should have sound knowledge of the local regulatory environment. Expertise and experience in AIFs will be considered advantageous, but not essential.
- Responsible for managing Financial and Non-Financial Risk Management for the Company, with some operational risk responsibilities.
- Lead AIF’s Financial Risk Monitoring and Reporting.
- Manage Regulatory Risk reporting.
- Provide coverage and leadership for market, counterparty, liquidity, and credit risk.
- While working closely with local resources, you will also frequently collaborate with international risk management resources both internally and externally.
- Act as subject matter expert for all risk management matters for the Company.
- Strong AIFs experience and expertise will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Proven financial risk management experience of 8+ years.
- Proactive and hands-on; eager to get involved in multiple projects as a team player.
- Good Academic record in finance or mathematics, graduate or post-graduate.
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial risk management tools.
- Good knowledge of the local regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Cyprus and other EU jurisdictions regulated funds
- CFA, FRM would be desirable but not essential.