Head of Quality Control
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Control to join our office in Limassol. This is a unique opportunity for an individual who is experienced in the forex industry and is keen to advance his/her career.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Overseeing, evaluating and implementing company procedures
- Supervise and control company managers activities
- Implementing the strategies set by the compliance department
- Producing/editing internal procedural documentation
- Developing and implementing internal control procedures
- Generating ideas and providing suggestions for company’s operation
- Implementing mechanisms to ensure operation team instructions adopted by all the company’s departments
- Strong Personality
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- At least a year experience in the forex industry – MUST
- Degree in Business Studies or any other relevant field – plus
- Basic or Advanced CySEC examination will be considered an advantage
- Passionate and self – motivated to achieve personal, team and corporate objectives
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Medical Insurance
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to careers@Tradeo.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.