Head of Portfolio Management (4840)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international AIF, we are we are seeking to recruit an experienced and well-qualified Head of Portfolio Management to join their expanding team in Larnaca. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a team of global professionals in a well-established, stable and growing office. The successful applicant will hold extensive and relevant professional experience as well as proven management expertise.
- Leading the Portfolio Management function and future team, directly reporting to the CEO of the Company.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure stable run processes and operational stability.
- Definition of processes and procedures, driving automation and standardization efforts.
- Take an active part in the whole life-cycle management of mainly illiquid alternative investment funds with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with investment managers and drive the investment onboarding process.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of the due diligence and acquisition process.
- Involvement in the investment structuring process, ensuring tax and cash upstreaming efficiency.
- Reviewing deal documentation, ensuring operational feasibility and readiness.
- Go-to person for and coordination of the AIFM Investment Committee.
- The possible assumption of directorship functions within the structure.
- Coordinating key fund life-cycle events with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the responsible party for operational day-to-day activities, e.g. liquidity management, decision on, calculation and execution of drawdowns and distributions, reporting as well as query management.
- Closely collaborate with external investment managers in the asset monitoring and the quarterly asset valuation process.
- Key stakeholder in cross-functional projects, e.g. database implementation.
- 8+ years of related experience, of which at least 2 years in a people management capacity.
- Experience in working in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships in an international business environment with internal and external partners.
- Superior problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Hands-on mentality and readiness to engage with internal and external partners from different professional backgrounds and different levels of seniority.
- Knowledge in valuation, understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and tax environment of Cyprus.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- CFA / CAIA designation would be an asset.
- Fluent in Greek and English. Additional languages would be advantageous.