Head of Operations
Head of Operations
Maxiflex Ltd, a Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking to employ a Head of Operations to join our team in Limassol, Cyprus.
The ideal candidate will have the following key responsibilities and requirements:
- Working closely with the General Manager on various ad-hoc projects
- Managing and monitoring the functionality and coordination within the Operations’ department, along with the communication of all internal departments and external partners
- Supervising and monitoring the departments’ day to day workflow
- Communicating with external partners and assisting in problems, changes and system developments/updates
- Weekly reporting to top management
- Improving the operational processes, procedures and execution schedules
- PSPs’/APMs’ daily monitoring and amending priorities according to the clients’ and company’s needs
- Dealing with clients’ problematic financial transactions’ complaints
- Providing support for B2C and B2B cases/issues with the company’s service providers and E-banks
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position preferably within the Forex industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Good knowledge of PSPs/APMs/Banks
- University degree in Business and Finance an advantage
- Cysec Advance Certificate would be considered an advantage
- High level of technical skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential (written and verbal)
- Being fluent/native in Hebrew language will be considered as an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com .
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email