Head of Marketing Operations (4778)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing Investment Firms, with offices in Limassol and regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing Operations to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 5+ years Senior-Level marketing experience, ideally from the Retail FX or Financial Services industry in general.
- You will be supervising the daily operations of the Marketing department and to make sure that all team’s tasks and projects are handled in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Recommend and enforce new processes and procedures in the Marketing department to improve Marketing operations.
- Track or query the progress of tasks in the Marketing team and manage the team’s priorities according to the Business needs.
- Act as a main point of contact between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, and external agencies as to implement key marketing initiatives through strong collaboration and transparency.
- Adhering to KPIs developed, monitored, and reviewed in conjunction with the CMO.
- Directly manage specified members of the marketing team.
- Manage and maintain the Marketing Operations budget.
- Plan, prepare and execute the Marketing digital communications to clients (including email funnels and push notifications).
- You will monitor marketing performance and examine BI reports and make sure all marketing activities are aligned with the plans of the CMO and with the global business strategy of the Company.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as the Head of Marketing within the retail FX or Futures brokerage industry or financial industry, in general.
- Being customer-centric and always focused on user experience.
- Excellent knowledge of various CRMs, marketing tools and platforms including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Ads, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Solid knowledge of marketing best practices from market research up until execution.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and enthusiastic, with strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented, confident, and dynamic personality, with a creative mind.
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any relevant field.