Head of Marketing (4859)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Head of Marketing to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a B2B product services role. Experience in payments would be a considerable advantage.
- Build strategy for the Marketing team, including digital, advertising, communication and creative.
- Lead B2B acquisition (new merchant acquisition) through online and offline marketing campaign management, particularly digital channels.
- Ensure strong and consistent brand delivery and messaging across all channels.
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to create effective marketing campaigns that educate, engage, and convert potential customers.
- Run PR campaigns in target publications through multiple channels and liaising with PR agencies.
- Manage marketing budget ensuring effective prioritization and allocation of resources.
- Report to the CEO and executive team.
- 3+ years of Experience in a B2B product/service – experience in payments a considerable advantage.
- Prior experience in managing a team and communicating across the organization.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse departments across the organization including product and sales.
- Experience in lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing processes and successful strategies.
- Experience in content and inbound marketing, as well as brand and social media.
- Strategic Thinker and a PR guru.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Well-versed in website analytics tools.
- Proven ability to work and manage teams remotely.
- Excellent English-speaking skills.