Head of Marketing (4800)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant, professional Marketing experience, ideally within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector.
- Provide planning and leadership to the marketing department.
- Ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and KPIs are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the marketing strategy.
- Drive online sales growth through PPC, SEO, affiliate, retargeting, display, email and social media marketing channels with a focus on CPA and ROI.
- Manage website performance by evaluating client experience and provide continuous improvement with a focus on increasing conversion rates.
- Ensure that all promotional company material and content is current and up-to-date.
- Research and implement the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Manage the budget for marketing projects and campaigns.
- Increase brand awareness through various marketing channels.
- Negotiate rates with media agencies and monitor their results.
- Review key metrics and report results and suggestions for improvement to the Board of Directors.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all products, promotional materials and events.
- Ensures that the department monitors competitor products and marketing activities.
- Actively participate in product line development and its adaptation for different regions.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University Degree in Marketing/Communications or similar.
- 2+ years of Senior-Level Marketing experience is a must.
- Previous experience within the FX market is highly desirable, or at minimum a related field.
- Fluent in the English language – additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Creative, Innovative and can ‘think out of the box’.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.