Head of Marketing (4690)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing Investment Firms, with offices in Limassol and regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing to join their team. The successful applicant will have a strong background in Digital Marketing and possess a minimum of 5+ years of relevant marketing management experience, ideally within the Forex or related market/s.
- Overseeing and reporting on all marketing efforts, budget, and ROI.
- Improving and implementing a brand and marketing strategy.
- Managing, updating, and improving Client journey and life cycle.
- Researching Clients, competitors, and the target audience.
- Handling internal communication and supporting all departments with marketing inputs.
- Managing online marketing projects and advertising campaigns.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material).
- Monitoring team workflows and output to ensure all tasks are successfully delivered.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- Excellent understanding of marketing concepts and strategies including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative concept for all team.
- Experience with digital performance management and online marketing.
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of work experience as the Head of Marketing within our FX industry or in a similar marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills as to be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and enthusiastic, with strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.