Head of Compliance (4617)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Compliance to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant compliance experience within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector and be a holder of the CySEC Advanced certification.
- Attending meetings with the Company’s management.
- Providing assistance to clients in order to maintain and update the internal policies to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Providing assistance to clients for the monitoring and assessment of the correct and effective implementation of policies.
- Providing assistance in reviewing the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Review of the Annual Compliance and AML Compliance reports.
- Providing assistance to clients for any ad-hoc regulatory requirements.
- Providing assistance to clients in implementing the relevant statutory updates/changes to all the clients.
- Providing assistance to clients in order to timely meet their reporting requirements.
- Providing support and guidance to the departments of our Company in relation to various regulatory matters.
- Keep updated with relevant regulatory requirements so as to evolve best practices in compliance control.
- Any other compliance related needs.
- Ensure compliance within the company’s software systems.
- Respond to CySEC requests and liaise with CySEC officers on matters relevant to the Company’s compliance function.
- Finance or Law or Business related degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least 2+ years of relevant compliance experience is a must.
- CySEC Advanced certificate is a must.
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek Language both written and oral.
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking activities.
- Ability to prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Professionalism, work ethic, self-motivation and team player.
- Positive, can-do attitude.