Head of Communications
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic Group of up and coming companies dealing in e-commerce, global trade and private equity, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Communications to be based in Cyprus. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic in Marketing/PR or related field and possess 5+ years of relevant Communications/PR/Marketing experience and have outstanding communication skills in English.
To lead the organization’s communications activities by building and maintaining the external profile for each Company and Brand, with the purpose of positively influencing them and increasing their media reach and digital footprint impact. To facilitate the communication internally in the organization to ensure that employees are aware of changes, updates and current organizational developments.
- Develop and lead the communications strategy, ensuring that we have a clear and deliverable plan to maximise impact and deliver our clients’ mission.
- Lead day to day management of web, press office (if applicable to strategy), social media and digital communications.
- Work closely with the senior management team of the organization in order to support one another and to meet and exceed the quality of work and set deadlines.
- Engage with stakeholder, supporters and influencers to promote and manage the delivery of the communications strategy supporting the organisational objectives.
- Prepare and manager high quality and engaging content for all of the Brands and Companies of the Organization’s communications channels including web, social media, press and digital.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to the senior management team on all internal and external communications ensuring that PR plans, media releases and internal communications follow best practice and are consistent with the Organisation’s values.
- Use analytics and reporting tools to monitor and evaluation the effectiveness of communications and inform future tactics and strategy.
- Build good external relationships with funders, partners and other stakeholders.
- Lead the coordination and organization of events and contribute to events success as required.
- Lead and manage a small communications team which will be built as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience.
- Demonstrable evidence of developing and delivering communication plans which build profile and influence, and deliver media impact.
- Experience of developing a digital presence i.e. social media, websites and intranet.
- Experience managing digital content.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Smartsheet knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, successfully delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including copywriting and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to set and achieve clear impact measures.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (Written & Spoken).