Head of Back Office (Russian-Speaking) (4712)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established, International multifamily office, private equity and fund’s management company with regional offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a highly competent and experienced Russian-Speaking Head of Back Office to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will hold relevant Back-Office experience from the Financial Services sector and be fluent in both Russian and English.
- Daily MIFIR / EMIR reporting, analysis on applicability of new SFTR reporting.
- Preparation of CySEC reports: Quarterly statistics, RBSF, AIFMD.
- Periodic calculation of own funds requirements.
- Close cooperation with auditor on annual ICF & MiFID audit.
- Provision of information on request of Risk and Compliance managers, including periodic Compliance review of the Back-office Department.
- Interaction with the banks on Clients’ account opening (bank accounts, brokerage accounts).
- Processing and monitoring Clients’ payments, reconciliation of Clients’ bank accounts.
- Recording of investment transactions, daily reconciliation with brokers (limited function).
- Preparation of Clients’ reports on regular basis.
- Preparation of budgets, monitoring of its execution, variance analysis.
- NAVs, Management and Performance fee calculation supervision for AIFs under management.
- Close cooperation with IT team on ongoing automation of MIFIR / EMIR reporting.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field.
- Extensive and relevant previous experience in a similar capacity is essential.
- CySEC advanced certification is a must.
- Fluency in both English and Russian (Written & Spoken).
- Computer literate – Excellent use of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.