Head of Back Office – Forex – Nicosia/ Limassol – Ref#627
A growing Forex company with offices in Nicosia that are moving to Limassol in April, with well-established international offices, are currently working with GRS to recruit a Head of Back Office to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a Back Office Department within the Forex industry and must have knowledge in using the CySEC portal. If you are looking to join an organization where you will be managing the outsourced team of Back Office specialists and you have the ambition to be one of the foundation members of a developing firm, please apply below for this Nicosia/Limassol based Head of Back Office role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Upload reports respecting the deadlines in CySEC’s portal by ensuring that all the necessary information is included
- Supervise and guide the team of outsourced Back office specialists in opening of trading accounts, process customer support and/or quality checks
- Be involved in the onboarding of new clients to ensure that all records are up to date
- Provide support to clients’ regarding any account-related issues
- Verify and monitor all procedures regarding KYC
- Initiate due diligence for clients’ accounts to ensure that all relevant regulations are being respected
- Implement Operations protocols, oversee the quality of customer service
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Back Office role within a Forex company
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- Proven record in using the CySEC portal
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Proactive mindset and a take-charge attitude
- Ability to travel to Nicosia until middle of April if based in Limassol or ability to travel to Limassol after middle of April if based in Nicosia
- Flexible working hours
- 13th salary
- Be part of a rapidly expanding team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.