Group Marketing Manager – Media/Marketing – Nicosia – Ref#609
The leading name in the IT industry is working with GRS to recruit a Group Marketing Manager to join their well-established team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have a proven record in Senior Marketing roles and must have experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing and social media marketing. If you are interested in joining the market leader in the IT industry, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia based Group Marketing Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing the marketing strategy for the Group for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s Marketing teams in various countries, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Ensuring that the marketing teams in the various countries implement the marketing objectives
- Hold regular meetings with managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure teams consistently perform above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Producing ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Build and strengthen relationships with key media in Cyprus and other countries of the Group’s presence
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public
- Draft content (e.g., press releases) for mass media or company website and other digital/social media.
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and client/consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Collaborate with Sales to develop strategic channel partner programs
- Liaise and negotiate with the Group’s vendors to ensure ongoing support and alignment for marketing/promotional activities and to acquire additional incentive/promotion funds.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or any other relevant field
- Master’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field or any professional qualification in the field will be considered an advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment success in senior marketing roles
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Customer-oriented approach
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
- 13th salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.