Global Working Capital Manager – Legal – Limassol – Ref#590
On behalf of our client a prestigious Legal & Corporate Services provider, GRS are seeking to recruit a Global Working Capital Manager for their Limassol offices. The successful candidate will have strong management experience with working capital and credit management, combined with a commercial attitude. You will be managing the global credit control team and assist the credit committee consisting of global practice heads that support the global firm in managing the firm’s working capital strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international market leader, therefore if you have the skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Global Working Capital Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the global credit control team with regular meetings to review progress and discuss collections plans going forwards.
- Ensuring the team is meeting and participating in the Group objectives, initiatives, upholding best practice and acting as a leader in their area.
- Providing strong leadership and guidance to the team on which areas to target to maximize collection efforts.
- Liaise with management regarding cash flow and setting monthly collection targets and monitoring collections throughout the month.
- Identify and jointly develop solutions for service enhancements to reduce lock up days.
- Guidance and assistance to team members and fee earners with VAT and client queries.
- Ongoing review of credit control processes and procedures to ensure they offer an adequate level of assistance to collections.
- Coordination of debtor deliverables for statutory audits.
- Review and monitoring of billing processes and write offs for effectiveness and initiate improvements.
- Significant management experience within a working capital environment.
- Law firm or professional services experience preferable.
- A commercial outlook, with a drive and enthusiasm to make change and drive forward the revenue process.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and be able to influence at the highest level as a credible and fast-thinking, collaborative and proactive individual.
- Strong team player and leadership skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to operate with minimum supervision and autonomy.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.