German Speaking Client Relations Agent
We are currently looking for a German Speaking Client Relations Agent to join our offices in Limassol.
Some of the duties will include resolving issues and normalising relations with complaining customers, coordinating the process of resolving disputes, ensuring customers’ satisfaction with our services and organizing files of complaints vs the facts.
Working on case reports for our company’s mediator in relation to disputes prior to the negotiation with the client for resolution.
- Build relationships with key customers
- Create plans to address clients’ needs
- Work on department analysis performances
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ claims
- Be the right hand and key person for the head of Client Relations Department
- Writing departments procedures per demand and helping with its implementation on the on going work.
- BA degree (or AP) in any of the following: education, law, international policies, English language and literature, philosophy financial services or economics
- Excellent German & English speaker – high level of writing, speaking, reading,
- Native English- Advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills- Advantage
- Background in the resolution process of disputes
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Problem-solving aptitude and capacity of reasoning and structuring thoughts in an intuitive and communicative way
- Good prioritization skills
- Good knowledge basic + with Excel, Office, PowerPoint
- Formal English writing skills
Employment Status: Full-time
Company Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com