German Speaking Back Office Agent – Forex – Limassol – Ref#631
On behalf of our client an established Forex company based in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Back Office Agent. The successful candidate must have excellent excel skills and the ability to work from 08:00 to 16:00 and 14:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday. Additionally, the candidate must have at least 6 months of experience in a back office role within the Forex industry and must be native or fluent in German and English. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to develop and grow in a team!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with the daily execution of tasks relating to client’s deposits and account maintenance
- Receive & review clients appropriately
- Constantly liaise with clients regarding the collection of documentation
- Processing client’s fund
- Maintain accurate records of procedures & tasks
- Support with Clients inquiries/requests to the relevant department within the company
- University Degree in Business, Finance or any other relevant field
- At least 6 months of experience in a back office role within the Forex industry
- Native/Fluent in English and German
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to work on shifts 08:00 to 16:00 and 14:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday
- Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Friendly environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.