CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of the largest and most well-respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firms with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and astute Dealer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience and be able to work on a rotational shift pattern.
- Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies, and procedures.
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics.
- Keeping up to date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data Providers.
- Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Business Development.
- Providing excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with technical matters as well as executing client trades (when/where needed).
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L on a daily basis.
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other related fields.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant working experience is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel).
- Very good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Ability to work in shifts, on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 00:00, 00:00 – 08:00).