Full-Stack Developer – IT – Limassol – NC24106
On behalf of our Client, a newly established financial technology company aiming to develop the future of payments and fintech, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Full-Stack Developer to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate will a University graduate in IT with experience in in Node.js development, JS web frameworks (e.g., Express) and Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, and open-source environment. If you are ready for the next step in your career, and be part of an international team and a Company interested in the continuous learning and development of its employees please send us your CV today
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and implement large scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment.
- Monitor application performance and scalability.
- Set up a development environment, covering code with tests.
- Develop systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- University graduate in IT
- Experience in Node.js development, JS web frameworks (e.g., Express)
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
- Strong knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package and workplace benefits such as snacks and lunch at work.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00 with 1-hour lunch break.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.