Full-Stack Developer (4848)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Financial Technology solutions to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Full-Stack Software Developer to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally hold strong and relevant professional experience in line with the requirements listed below and have a passion for new and emerging technologies.
- Participate in defining and implementing large scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment.
- Use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- Take care of application performance and scalability.
- Set up a development environment, covering your code with tests.
- Experience in Node.js development.
- Strong knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux.
- Experience with JS web frameworks, e.g. Express.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests.
- Experience in: Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open source environment.
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker etc.), Kafka, Rabbit MQ and good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP) Cloud (GCP or AWS) would be considered an advantage.