Front Desk Receptionist (4836)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Payment Solutions to customer across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit a Front Desk Receptionist to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will posses strong organizational skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Ensure that the visitors are comfortable while waiting and offer refreshments.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking notes and scheduling meetings.
- Prepare meeting and training rooms.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Ensure reception, meeting and kitchen areas are tidy and presentable, equipped with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, drinks, brochures).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist or Front Office Representative will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent English language skills and a good command of spoken Greek.