French-Speaking Customer Support Agent (4683)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established and rapidly expanding Sports Betting operator with operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated French-Speaking Customer Support Agent to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be fluent in both French and English and will ideally have previous Customer Service related experience.
- To provide support to 1st Line CS employees to solve customers’ queries.
- To provide customer support to our VIP players to deliver a world class customer service and experience.
- To be in relation with providers and other departments to solve customers’ queries and issues raised by 1st line support.
- To provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents.
- To monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localized Customer Service Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management.
- To monitor inbound customer contacts (mail/chat/phone/SM) and score the performance of the CS Agents using Quality tools and scorecard.
- To take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department,
- To actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey (CSS) responses and providing necessary feedback to management.
- Proficient level of English and French.
- Other languages would be considered an asset: Russian, Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese.
- Prior experience of floor support/2nd line support and quality assessment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Gaming back offices and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of betting and products related to sports and casino online industry.
- The ability to create and deliver presentations as well as the ability to create, compose and edit written materials (manuals, training programs, etc.).
- Interest in Sports and Gaming is a must.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and work with co-workers at all levels.
- The ability to translate technical information into user-friendly instructions.
- Good Project Management skills.